- Spend the day exploring the historic city of Ayutthaya from Bangkok
- Visit the city’s Summer Palace and two Buddhist temples
- Take the train from Hua Lamphong and a boat ride along the river
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch and take in the views of the scenery
Departure & Return
You'll meet your guide at counter number 9-10 where they will be waiting for you. The station is on the BTS (Subway) line and is also on may bus routes, you can can also reach the station by Taxi.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A moderate amount of walking and cycling is involved
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jamming Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands