- Stroll through Bangkok's colorful Chinatown on this vibrant night tour and sample some street-side cuisine
- See the worlds largest Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit Temple
- Step inside a 90-year-old cafe and try the brew
- Traveling in a private group allows a unique and intimate experience
- Experience Bangkok's Chinese heritage, including a visit to the Chinese Heritage Centre
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company
Departure & Return
Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station. Our guide will be waiting in the main departure hall in front of the ticket counters. If you’re coming by MRT (subway) please take Exit 2
Grand China Hotel Bangkok, 215 Yaowarat Road.
What To Expect
Reach a 100-year-old coffee shop and relax with a complimentary cup. Then, your guide escorts you to a market specializing in Chinese religious products and through hidden lanes and other markets. Along the way, sample some of the street food Bangkok’s Chinatown is famous for.
Conclude your evening tour at a rooftop bar for sweeping 360-degree views of Bangkok at night. Enjoy a cold beverage while your guide points out important landmarks on the city skyline.
Afterward, your guide can assist you in getting the subway or a taxi back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum small group size is 12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour visits religious sites. To respect this and for your own comfort, please wear clothing that covers your shoulders, waist and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot and humid Bangkok climate
- Please note, if any of the sites in the itinerary happen to be closed due to reasons beyond our control, an alternative site will be visited. With so many street food stalls to choose from, if one we plan to visit is closed, we can find another one that's just as delicious!
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify your guide at the beginning of the tour if you have any dietary requests.
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: This tour helps preserve local cultural heritage by visiting sites of cultural importance including Wat Traimit Temple, Yaowarat Chinatown Heritage Centre which is rarely visited by tourists, and Wat Mangkon Kamalawat. Although there is no entrance fee at Wat Mangkon, Urban Adventures makes a small donation per group which goes toward helping maintain the site.
- You will also visit a 90-year-old coffee shop on this tour, supporting a 4th generation family business who continue to serve traditional Thai teas, coffees, and snacks that they built their heritage on.
- Travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms