3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private Guided Tour to both the temple of The Reclining Buddha and The Grand Palace complexe
Admission/Entrance fee for all the temples
Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel
Skip the line advantage to enter the Grand palace compound - No Buying queue
Possibility to complement your Experience with a Thai Massage or a stop at the Gem Gallery
Thai Massage to be paid on spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Please Provide the height of the children as both the Grand Palace and the Wat Pho apply a policy related to the height. Above 120 cm an individual will be considered as an adult despite the age.
- Please be informed that both the grand palace and Wat Pho require to have the Knees and the shoulders covered. Please take the necessary precautions in accordance. If you do not have any clothing to cover the required body part then our guide may assist you to buy some clothing on site.
Remarks : Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- When visiting temples visitors should ensure they are suitably dressed. Long pants which go down to the ankle, not tight and not torn - Tops with sleeves and must not be see-through should be worn. If the dress code is not applied then upon the day of the activity it may be possible to rent on spot at your cost. Our guide will help you
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho Complex - Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho Complex - Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho Complex - Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho Complex - Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha and Wat Pho Complex - Private Tour
180 to 240 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokPattayaHua HinBus Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Sri Mariamman Temple Tours & TicketsSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute) Tours & TicketsLine Village Bangkok Tours & TicketsWat Kalayanamit Tours & TicketsDemocracy Monument Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Royal Barges Tours & TicketsKhao San Road Tours & TicketsPhahurat Market (Little India) Tours & TicketsCalypso Cabaret Tours & TicketsBanglamphu Tours & TicketsMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit) Tours & TicketsTha Kha Floating Market Tours & TicketsSky Bar Tours & TicketsLopburi Tours & TicketsChatuchak Market Tours & TicketsArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin) Tours & TicketsAlpine Golf Club Tours & TicketsVimanmek Mansion Tours & TicketsSuan Pakkad Palace Tours & TicketsPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya) Tours & Tickets