8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re visiting Bangkok for the first time, avoid the stress of navigating a new city on a private full-day sightseeing tour. Great for travelers with limited time, this tour covers the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), the Grand Palace, and the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho). Plus, you’ll take a cruise on the Chao Phraya River (Mae Nam Chao Phraya) and enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private sightseeing tour of Bangkok with Chao Phraya River cruise
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the Grand Palace and relax during a cruise on the Chao Phraya River (Mae Nam Chao Phraya)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at local restaurant
Professional English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop off at your centrally located Bangkok hotel
You are requested to mention your Bangkok pick up hotel name and address at the time of booking.
Airbnb do not provide House name or number, we’re unable to pickup guests from Airbnb lodging.
Any item not included in inclusions
Departure & Return
Your Bangkok City Area Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The Grand Palace with The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. If you show up at the front gate improperly dressed, there is a booth near the entrance that can provide clothes to cover you up properly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are requested to mention your Bangkok pick up hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Thailand Co Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bangkok City Tour Full Day With The Grand Palace?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bangkok City Tour Full Day With The Grand Palace?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bangkok City Tour Full Day With The Grand Palace?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bangkok City Tour Full Day With The Grand Palace?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Notwithstanding the crowds, and confusion at the sites, this tour is a must." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour and Siri as your guide!" See review
- "A boat ride in the canals to experience the floating market and livelihood of local people is an additional feature of the tour.We are lucky to have a very knowledgeable and friendly guide, Ms. Rose." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bangkok City Tour Full Day With The Grand Palace
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Dream World Tours & TicketsAmphawa Floating Market Tours & TicketsBridge on the River Kwai Tours & TicketsBang Pa-In Royal Palace Tours & TicketsBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Tours & TicketsBaiyoke Sky Tower Tours & TicketsLopburi Tours & TicketsErawan Shrine Tours & TicketsWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Tours & TicketsArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin) Tours & TicketsSky Bar Tours & TicketsKoh Kret (Ko Kret) Tours & TicketsDemocracy Monument Tours & TicketsTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit) Tours & TicketsMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit) Tours & TicketsArt in Paradise Bangkok Tours & TicketsAsiatique The Riverfront Tours & TicketsSiam Square Tours & TicketsTha Kha Floating Market Tours & TicketsAncient City Museum Tours & Tickets