7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Siamese capital of Ayutthaya is one of Thailand’s most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites and visiting on a private tour means you can explore the ancient marvel in your own time. This full-day tour from Bangkok combines a visit to Ayutthaya with a stop at Wat Lokayasutharam, a tour of Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, and a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant, and more.
- Full-day private Ayutthaya and Bang Pa-In Summer Palace from Bangkok
- Discover the ancient Siam capital of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore nearby historic sites including Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon and Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- Learn more about Thailand’s fascinating ancient history from an expert guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel / hostel / guesthouse is not listed. Please send us a message with pick up details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code for the summer palace is long trousers and covered shoulders (t-shirt is fine).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Asia Tours Co., Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Driver is good too and the car is big and clean." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Ayutthaya and Bang Pa-In Summer Palace from Bangkok
7 to 9 hours
4 hours 25 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Lumpinee Boxing StadiumSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Wat Suthat ThepwararamBridge on the River KwaiLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Siam SquareBaiyoke Sky TowerLine Village BangkokTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Abhisek Dusit Throne HallKhao Yai National ParkDream WorldTaling Chan Floating MarketMaeklong Railway MarketBang RakBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)