4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the secrets of Thai cuisine during a half-day cooking class in Bangkok. Learn about several authentic recipes in a kitchen garden setting, using fresh herbs and other ingredients to create delicious dishes that you then enjoy for lunch. Your tour includes round-trip transportation from centrally located hotels in Bangkok.
- Learn about the culinary heritage of Thailand
- Hear insightful commentary from the instructor-chef
- Cooking instruction and lunch is provided
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Green Chicken Curry
Spicy Beef Salad
Roundtrip transportation from your central Bangkok hotel
Live commentary in English
Thai cooking course with 4 dishes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Bangkok metropolitan area.
Pick up/Drop off can also be arranged at
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed.
- Tour operated every day except Sunday and Public holidays
- If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences when I Asia contacts you
- Choice of morning of afternoon class
- Complimentary Shuttle pick up service from Most of Hotels in Centre Bangkok Areas (Subject to availability) or meeting point In front of McDonald at Amarin Plaza (BTS Chidlom Station)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thai Cooking Class Tour at Baipai Thai Cooking School?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Thai Cooking Class Tour at Baipai Thai Cooking School?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thai Cooking Class Tour at Baipai Thai Cooking School?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Thai Cooking Class Tour at Baipai Thai Cooking School
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBangkokCooking Classes - PattayaCooking Classes - Hua HinCooking Classes - Ko ChangCategory
Art in Paradise BangkokAbhisek Dusit Throne HallPhra Sumen FortKhao Yai National ParkPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Bridge on the River KwaiKhlong Saen SaepMadame Tussauds BangkokBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Erawan ShrineTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Suan Pakkad PalaceTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)KidZania BangkokArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Line Village BangkokCentral World Plaza Baipai Thai Cooking School