- Take a full-day tour of Berlin from your cruise ship dock in Warnemunde
- Explore Germany’s capital and learn about its vibrant history
- See landmarks like Checkpoint Charlie and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews
- Enjoy a stress-free trip with provided transportation and tour guide
Departure & Return
This tour commences outside of your cruise ship docking in Warnemünde or Rostock Port
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. Please ask our tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- Infants under 3 years old require a seat. Please let us know if you require one at least 1 week in advance.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The return coach journey was 3 hours each way which may put many people off." See review
- "Three hour ride each way from the port, but it's lovely scenery and there's a pit stop half way!" See review
- "In a nutshell: You have a three hour bus ride (plus 15-20 minutes for a bathroom stop) in each direction to get to and from Berlin." See review