3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore a number of popular museums and attractions in Berlin with this Welcome Card Museum Island. Enjoy discounts from 25 to 50 percent at up to 200 Berlin attractions and highlights as well as free travel on public transportation for three days. This special ticket also includes daily entry to the Museum Island museums so you can explore these UNESCO-listed buildings at your own pace.
- Explore Berlin’s highlights and attractions with the Berlin Welcome Card
- Enjoy daily entry to the museums of Museum Island with this special ticket
- Receive discounts between 25 and 50 percent at 200 attractions in the city
- Enjoy free public transport services for 3 days included in ticket price
Saved to wishlist!
Discounts of up to 50% at many partner attractions
Berlin WelcomeCard Guide with pull-out city map
Up to 3 children between 6 & 14 years travel free on an adult's ticket. Children under 6 travel free
BER Airport is located in zone C and requires the Berlin ABC ticket
Please note it is not possible to extend fare zone Berlin AB by purchasing a ticket for fare zone C.
Please note: For special exhibitions extra charges may apply. Please ask at museum for conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Berlin is divided into fare zones A, B and C for which you will need an appropriate travel ticket to use the public transport service (bus & rail, tram). Zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin, including the town of Potsdam, Sachsenhausen Memorial Site & BER Airport.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island (Including Public Transport & Discounts)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island (Including Public Transport & Discounts)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island (Including Public Transport & Discounts)
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBerlinAttractions & Museums - PotsdamSightseeing Passes - PotsdamMuseum Tickets & Passes - PotsdamAttractions & Museums - RostockSightseeing Passes - RostockMuseum Tickets & Passes - RostockAttractions & Museums - PoznanSightseeing Passes - PoznanMuseum Tickets & Passes - PoznanCategory
Tiergarten ParkDorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Legoland Discovery Centre BerlinPotsdamer PlatzMärkisches MuseumAnti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Altes Museum (Old Museum)Tempelhof AirportFriedrichshainGerman-Russian Museum Berlin-KarlshorstKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)Little Big City BerlinOlympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)FührerbunkerClassic Remise BerlinMitteNatural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)KulturforumFriedrichstadt-Palast