- Great for food lovers—3-hour culinary tour includes food and drink tastings
- Get to know your way around Berlin's coolest neighborhood on foot with a local guide
- Discover daily life in Kreuzberg as you visit the Marheineke market hall and its legendary backyards
- Visit top sights like the Prussian National Monument for the Liberation Wars
Departure & Return
Please take the exit direction Blücherstrasse. In front of the exit. If you come by taxi or bus the meeting point is Blücherstraße, corner with Mehringdamm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 80 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travelxsite Swen Goetz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience