4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Berlin like you own the place on a private half-day tour of the vibrant German capital. With a private guide and chauffeur, you’ll delve into the city’s history as you visit monuments such as Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburg Tor) and the UNESCO-listed Museum Island. Admire the vibrant art of East Side Gallery — formerly the Berlin Wall — and marvel at the grand architecture of Unter den Linden. On this private tour, you’ll receive the undivided attention of your guide while seeing the best that Berlin has to offer.
- Private half-day tour of Berlin with a guide and chauffeur
- Visit iconic landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and the Holocaust Memorial
- Admire the vibrant art of East Side Gallery, formerly the Berlin Wall
- Delve into the German capital's intriguing past and present
- Receive personalized attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at all Berlin Hotels or meet us at our Meeting Point at Hackescher Markt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Berlin Custom Half-Day Tour with Private Driver and Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Berlin Custom Half-Day Tour with Private Driver and Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Berlin Custom Half-Day Tour with Private Driver and Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Berlin Custom Half-Day Tour with Private Driver and Guide
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinBus Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamBus Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Neues Museum (New Museum) Tours & TicketsBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie) Tours & TicketsFriedrichstadt-Palast Tours & TicketsGeorg Kolbe Museum Tours & TicketsNew Guardhouse (Neue Wache) Tours & TicketsTopography of Terror Tours & TicketsTiergarten Park Tours & TicketsHamburger Bahnhof Tours & TicketsGDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt) Tours & TicketsOld Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof) Tours & TicketsKaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens) Tours & TicketsOberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke) Tours & TicketsPotsdamer Platz Tours & TicketsClassic Remise Berlin Tours & TicketsMärkisches Museum Tours & TicketsFriedrichshain Tours & TicketsDorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof) Tours & TicketsBerlin TV Tower Restaurant Tours & TicketsOlympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin) Tours & Tickets