4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Berlin like you own the place on a private half-day tour of the vibrant German capital. With a private guide and chauffeur, you’ll delve into the city’s history as you visit monuments such as Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburg Tor) and the UNESCO-listed Museum Island. Admire the vibrant art of East Side Gallery — formerly the Berlin Wall — and marvel at the grand architecture of Unter den Linden. On this private tour, you’ll receive the undivided attention of your guide while seeing the best that Berlin has to offer.
- Private half-day tour of Berlin with a guide and chauffeur
- Visit iconic landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate and the Holocaust Memorial
- Admire the vibrant art of East Side Gallery, formerly the Berlin Wall
- Delve into the German capital's intriguing past and present
- Receive personalized attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink