Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the UNESCO-listed city of Potsdam on a half-day tour from Berlin
- Visit major attractions like the Dutch Quarter and Sanssouci and New Palaces
- Skip the line and enjoy a guided tour of Sanssouci Palace with your guide
- Learn about this historic city and its role in German and world history
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of five people per booking
- Start/end of tour: Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 216
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEX Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "All in all, a great trip if you only have a few hours to try to see Potsdam!" See review