- 2-hour tour cruising around Berlin in a hotrod
- Look cool as you ride around the city in an awesome-looking car, passing by Berlin's main monuments and landmarks
- Get a different view and sense of the city from your hotrod
- See Potsdamer Platz, the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, among many other sites
Departure & Return
Address: Revaler Strasse 99, 10245 Berlin (Dirschauer Strasse, 3. Entrance) Directions: When you reach Revaler Strasse please drive/walk until Revaler Str./Dirschauer Str. (Restaurant "Wahrhaft-Nahrhaft). You will find us on the right hand side on walk/drive onto the RAW area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For a booking we will need your full name, address and cellphone number
- Driving license is mandatory. We won’t accept a copy or a picture on the mobile phone
- Please remember that participation in any of our tours is subject to the blood alcohol limit of no more than zero parts per thousand
- If the vehicle is not received by the agreed deadline (even though by forgetting the driving license) the purchaser has to pay 50 % of the communicated vehicle rental as lump sum compensation (the loss of rental income)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- To drive our hot rod, you will need good shoes (no flip flops or high heels)
- If it's raining or similar we have to cancel the tour and we will refund you or re-schedule it
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY HotRod Citytour Berlin GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms