- 3-hour small-group guided tour of Jewish Berlin with a Jewish history scholar
- Visit many sites in the Scheunenviertel, or 'Barn Quarter,' including the New Synagogue and the Jewish Cemetery
- Learn about the long and often painful history of the Jews in Berlin
- Stop by a kosher cafe to learn about the revitalization of Jewish culture in Berlin
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside Hackescher Hof Restaurant & Café, Rosenthaler Str. 40/41, 10178 Berlin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tour guides are professors, grad students or journalists, who are also enthusastic hosts and storytellers. We love helping travelers discover our amazing cities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insight Cities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by In Search of Jewish Berlin - Small Group 3-hour Tour.