5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine visits to Wannsee and Potsdam with personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour from Berlin. During the journey, stop to see the Bridge of Spies and the Olympic Stadium. In Potsdam, stroll through the Dutch Quarter, the baroque Old City, Cecilienhof, and Sanssouci.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Berlin
- Combine visits to Potsdam and Wannsee in a single tour
- Tour can accommodate up to six people
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees (if you want to see Cecilienhof, site of the 1945 Potsdam Conference, this would be Euro 8 per person to be paid in cash)
Food and drinks, unless specified (if you like there will be a stop to get something to eat and drink)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from anywhere in Berlin.
- Berlin Schonefeld Airport, 12521 Schonefeld, Brandenburg Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No special dress code
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Friend in Berlin UG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour of Wannsee and Potsdam from Berlin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour of Wannsee and Potsdam from Berlin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour of Wannsee and Potsdam from Berlin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour of Wannsee and Potsdam from Berlin
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinBus Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamBus Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockBus Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Ethnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Museum Island (Museumsinsel)Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)AquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinAllied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)MauerparkOld Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)TeufelsbergDeutscher DomNatural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)New SynagogueChamäleon TheaterPotsdam's GardensTierpark BerlinBerlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)East Side GalleryGeorg Kolbe Museum