6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Potsdam’s elegant gardens and palaces on a 6-hour, private tour from Berlin with an experienced guide. Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour, with time to visit the sites that interest you most. See the Glienicke ‘bridge of spies’ and a palace that housed WWI peace conferences, then stroll the manicured park that surrounds Sanssouci Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy tips on the best places to eat in Potsdam’s old city, with plenty of time to browse cafes, boutiques and a local market before returning to Berlin.
- 6-hour, private tour from Berlin to Potsdam
- Explore a historic city with a personal guide
- Visit elegant palaces and gardens
- See a UNESCO-recognized site
- Enjoy the personal experience of a private tour
- Fun experience of German history
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Admission to Sanssouci Palace (except on Mondays)
Food and drinks