4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History enthusiasts will love this tour of Berlin that focuses on the Third Reich, World War 2, and Adolf Hitler. You will visit churches, government buildings, and other places associated with this period, and learn many fascinating stories from your guide. As this is a private tour you can customize it to suit your needs and interests. Both first-time and repeat visitors to Berlin will learn something new.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
- Learn about the German capital in depth
- See many sites connected to the city’s fascinating history
- Best suited to active travelers as this is a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Third Reich Berlin Tour- Hitler and World War 2?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Third Reich Berlin Tour- Hitler and World War 2?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Third Reich Berlin Tour- Hitler and World War 2?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Third Reich Berlin Tour- Hitler and World War 2?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Third Reich Berlin Tour- Hitler and World War 2
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinRail Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamRail Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockRail Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)Legoland Discovery Centre BerlinBerlin Hauptbahnhof Soviet War Memorial TiergartenTeufelsbergFührerbunkerKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)PanoramapunktGerman Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)Neues Museum (New Museum)Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)AquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinEast Side GalleryDeutscher DomDüppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)Berggruen MuseumKnoblauchhaus Museum