7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the best of Potsdam on this private, guided, 7-hour trip from Berlin. Discover its beautiful palaces, parks and gardens. Learn how this scenic town served as the residence of Prussian kings and German emperors for three centuries. See the historical city center and Dutch Quarter. Travel past the royal residences of Sansoucci Palace, one of the largest UNESCO World Heritage sites in Germany. Visit Cecilenhof Palace, where Churchill, Truman and Stalin wrote world history and stop in downtown Potsdam for lunch (own expense). Berlin hotel pickup/drop-off included.
- Private day trip to Potsdam from Berlin
- Tour this lovely city that was once home to Prussian kings and German emperors and is today a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire the Rococo Sanssouci Palace, the castle of Babelsberg and the Marble Palace
- See Cecilienhof Palace where the Potsdam Conference took place after World War II to decide Germany's future
- Visit the Glienicke Bridge, where spy exchanges took place during the Cold War
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in taxi are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by taxi
Food and drinks