6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make a sobering visit to the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp near Berlin on this 6-hour private tour. Discover the history of this model concentration camp using the expertise of historian and former British military attaché in Berlin, Nigel Dunkley, who created the tour. Explore the site’s cells, execution grounds, hospital and more with your guide, learning about the camp’s unique design and role in the events of World War II. Your visit also includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Take a 6-hour private tour to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp from Berlin
- This tour was created by Nigel Dunkley, a leading military historian
- Learn about life of prisoners in the concentration camp
- Visit the punishment cells, execution sites, crematoriums and more
- Gain deep insight and learn chilling facts about the camp from your private guide
- Flexible itinerary and private guide ensure a personalized visit
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed guide trained by memorial authority
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Berlin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Berlin?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Berlin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Berlin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Berlin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinRail Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamRail Tours - RostockCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockRail Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Tiergarten ParkMuseum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Chamäleon TheaterMärkisches MuseumMissing HouseAnti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)Humboldt University of BerlinAquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinBerlin Zoo and AquariumEthnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)East Side GalleryBerlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Unter den LindenHackescher MarktBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)Little Big City Berlin