4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Berlin’s turbulent past on this private, guided, 4-hour historical walking tour. Enjoy personalized attention while visiting some of Berlin’s most popular World War II and Cold War attractions, like the Berlin Wall Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag building, Hitler’s bunker and much more. Customize the tour and learn about the history of Berlin, from its founding, to its role as capital of the Nazi Third Reich, to the divided city of the Cold War. A central Berlin hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Private half-day walking tour of Berlin
- See the highlights of Berlin including the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
- Learn about World War 2 and/or the Cold War from your expert guide
- Customize the walking tour to your interests
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks