- Choose from Berlin sightseeing options like Museum Island, the Holocaust Memorial and more
- Learn about the latest Berlin eating and drinking spots from an in-the-known local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize trip to suit personal interests and schedule
Departure & Return
Entrance hotel Adlon Kempinski, Unter den Linden 77
Say goodbye to your local private guide at the closest U-bahn station
What To Expect
Spend the next 90-minutes covering a wide range of Berlin sights. Your trip will vary depending on your interests and schedule. You might stop by Berlin’s famous Museum Island, home to countless ancient antiquities, pay your respects at the city’s solemn Holocaust Memorial, or view the location of Hitler’s one-time bunker. There’s also plenty of other options, including Bebelplatz, Gendarmenmarkt, or a sight of your choosing.
As you absorb a wealth of knowledge from your guide, make sure to also ask them for city sightseeing, food and drinking tips. Your local host is sure to have the low-down on some of the city’s newest hangout spots and eating options. You’ll return back to your original starting point at the end of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private City Kickstart Tour: Berlin.