Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy six food tastings ranging from regional cakes to Southern German dishes to Berlin’s most famous sandwich
- Grab a drink at one (or all) of the four drink breaks along the way
- Listen to your guide’s historical commentary as you stop at the Berlin Wall Memorial, the hidden courtyards of Hackescher Markt, and sights of former Communist Berlin
- Special dietary requests can be accommodated
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be waiting at the entrance of Pfefferberg, which at the bottom of the stairs, across the road from the southern exit of the U-bahn station Senefelderplatz. Your tour guide will be wearing a Fork & Walk badge on a lanyard.
U2 train line
What To Expect
After, follow your guide as he or she takes you to the Berlin Wall Memorial and the site of Germany’s first concentration camp of World War II. Travel back in time with tales of Germany’s past, from WWII to the Soviet occupation to present day.
Step off the main tourist path and head into the Prenzlauer Berg District, where unforgettable food awaits. Indulge in some yummy choices as you stop for six different food tastings which can include everything from regional cakes to Southern German dishes to Berlin’s most famous sandwich to Middle Eastern specialties. Explore Berlin’s hip barista culture and craft beer scene, and stroll the cobblestone streets to discover the hidden courtyards of Hackescher Markt (Hacke’s Market), a charming square in central Mitte.
Your tour will end at about 4:00pm at your original meeting point, Alexanderplatz. If you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements, please specify so at the time of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended as well as a rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fork & Walk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "This tour was supposed to be in Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte, but for staffing problems, it was changed the day before the tour to another area of town, Kreuzberg." See review