- 4-hour walking tour of historic Berlin
- See the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Learn the truth about life in Berlin during WWII and the Cold War
- Get inside tips from a local guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Reichstag Building at the Giant German flag on the west-side, near the Office center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Dependent on weather, wet weather gear is useful.
- Small group consists of a maximum of 12 people.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms