- Explore areas such as Schöneberg, Tiergarten and Kreuzberg with your expert guide
- Retrace the history of the gay culture in Berlin from the 19th century to today
- Learn about the gay community and its main personalities such as Marlene Dietrich and Mayor Klaus Wowereit
- Visit the Gay Museum* (Schwules Museum*) for a deeper comprehension of LGBT history and culture
Departure & Return
In front of Starbucks, next to the S-Bahn station Hackescher Markt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms