Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private Berlin shore excursion from Warnemünde Port
- Spend a day with an expert local guide and see the sights of Berlin that you want to see
- Discover Berlin’s legendary landmarks: Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, and the TV Tower
- Learn about the city’s complex modern history while seeing iconic sites like the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, and Hitler’s Nazi Bunker
- Get a taste for city culture during visits to Potsdamer Platz and Gendarmenmarkt
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Explore the city with an expert local guide both by car and on foot, and enjoy a detailed account of Berlin’s fascinating and, oftentimes, troubled history. Learn about Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party and what life was like during the Third Reich. See where Hitler’s bunker was located and visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Also, find out how Germany was divided while walking through Checkpoint Charlie, the best-known crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
Walk under the famous Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin’s most important monuments. A symbol of division between Berlin and Germany during the Cold War, it is now a national symbol of peace and unity. Also, see the Reichstag building, the meeting place of the German Parliament and the iconic Fernsehturm de Berlín, or TV Tower, one of the most popular attractions in the city.
Also, get a taste of Berlin’s cosmopolitan culture with visits to Potsdamer Platz and Gendarmenmarkt, two of the city’s must-visit squares.
This private tour is a customized experience, so be sure to include any specific requests and desired attractions at the time of booking.
The tour concludes with a return trip to the Warnemünde cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to Warnemuende Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: adult rates apply to all travelers
- Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at time of booking under 'Special Requirements' to alert our guide, so they can better prepare for your private tour
- Please note: your local guide is not allowed to escort you inside museums and galleries
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms