4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day sailing around the paradisiacal island of Boracay on this small-group tour from Kalibo. Sail along the coast of Boracay with a maximum of 16 guests and stop at picturesque beaches and snorkel spots throughout the day. Enjoy a delicious lunch and dinner buffet of local and international cuisines included in the price of the tour.
- Take a full-day small-group tour from Kalibo to the island of Boracay
- Spend the day swimming and snorkeling in the idyllic scenery
- Sit down to delicious lunch and dinner buffets at two restaurants
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 16 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up at hotel (station 2&3 beach vicinity only)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Please prepare PHP40.00/person snorkeling fee to be collected during the tour.
Magic Island (Php 250/pax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Resort located in Station 1, 2 & 3 (beach vicinity) only, otherwise go to meet up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingBoracayWater Tours - VisayasHalf-day Tours - VisayasWater Tours - Panay IslandHalf-day Tours - Panay IslandWater Tours - CebuHalf-day Tours - CebuCategory