- Brussels Super Saver tour including a Brussels sightseeing tour and trip to Antwerp
- See top Brussels attractions on a guided tour, such as the Royal Residence, Royal Square, Houses of Parliament and Art Nouveau houses
- Take a half-day trip to Antwerp with your expert guide
- Discover Antwerp's city center, take a walking tour of Market Square, and visit a diamond factory
- See the Cathedral of Our Lady and admire famous works of art by Rubens
- Complimentary pickup from selected Brussels hotels
Departure & Return
The street right next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes from Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, head to the cosmopolitan constructions of the Chinese Pavilion, the Japanese Tower and the Atomium, to see fascinating collections of Chinese and Japanese ceramics. Explore the throngs of antique shops in the Sablon district after passing the Royal Residence of Laeken, and then marvel at the fabulous facades of the Court of Justice and the Council of Ministers. Arrive at Jubilee Park to relish the sight of the Triumphal Arch and then return to the city center to conclude your comprehensive tour.
Antwerp Half-Day Trip from Brussels Spend the afternoon discovering Belgium’s second largest city of Antwerp, home to revered 17th-century artist Rubens and some of his artistic masterpieces. Climb aboard a luxurious coach to admire the architectural tableau of the historical city; travel to an ancient fortress and disembark to explore the ancient houses of Market Square and the masterpieces harbored by the Cathedral of Our Lady.
Gaze at prominent Rubens’ works like The Raising of the Cross, and then stroll through the charming city center before enjoying some relaxed free time to explore independently. Conclude your tour by visiting a diamond factory and be dazzled by rows of glittering jewels.
Return to Brussels in your comfortable vehicle and bid farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is necessary moore time for siteseeIng from new red tower near by port - 20 minutes are not enough." See review
- "Group too large and having guide translate two languages can be tedious and time consuming abbreviating the explanations." See review
- "It is in the Jewish part of town and their stores are closed on Saturdays." See review