- Cancun combo with admission to two attractions
- Get acquainted with Mexican history and cultural traditions at Xcaret (if option selected)
- Dip into the world's most beautiful natural aquarium at Xel-Ha (if option selected)
- Soar through the Cancun jungle on ziplines at Xplor (if option selected)
- See the pyramids of Chichen Itza and enjoy the renowned gastronomy of colonial Valladolid (if option selected)
- Food and drinks plus equipment included
- Round-trip transport by luxury coach from regional hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Delve into natural splendor at the majestic paradise of Xcaret, an alluring aquatic park located upon the crystal clear Caribbean Sea. Discover a shimmering tableau of tropical fish and exotic flora and fauna at the ecological preserve of Xel-Ha. Satisfy an appetite for adventure at Xplor, an amazing adventure park boasting subterranean caverns and ancient history. Uncover the Mayan mysteries of Chichen Itza and gain insight into the indigenous culture of Valladolid to enjoy a selection of sumptuous culinary specialties. (see complete tour descriptions in the itinerary below.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that your wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Bring a bath towel and bathing suit for water activities.
- This package does not include any extra activity such as swim with dolphins, stingray encounter, swim with sharks, swim with manatee, sea trek, snuba, etc.
- Note: take the 2 selected tours within 15 days of each other (1 tour per day)
- Note: Chichen Itza and Xplor are not offered on Sundays
- Minimum age for Xplor is 5 years
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 25 inches (65 cm)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Infants 0 to 4 years are Free of charge.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- Most travelers can participate
- If at the time of completing your purchase you do not have the name of the hotel, you must contact the Customer Service Viator staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park to help you to coordinate the pickup with us.
- Please confirm the exact time and meeting point using the message option in your Reservation or contacting Grupo Xcaret.
- All requests for changes, cancellations and/or refunds on bookings must be in the 24-hour or more window prior to the visit date.
- We accept changes in visit dates from one month to the next (valid until the current year and subject to changes in public tariffs)
- We accept changes of visit dates from one day to another with the restriction of one day before.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Trip is always fun, all day swim and ac tivities BUT not all inclusive.. there is ALOT to do but is NOW extra.." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews