12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Adrenaline junkies will thrill to this uniquely Cebuano adventure: the chance to canyoneer the canyon that’s the source of the Kawasan Falls. With life jackets, helmets, and an experienced canyoneering guide, safety is assured as you scramble, leap, hike, and swim through the jungled canyon, then splash in the Kawasan Falls.
- Canyoneer the canyon where the Kawasan Falls flow—and swim in the falls
- See a different side of Cebu’s favorite waterfall
- Relax with full safety equipment and guiding
- A photographer will capture images for social media
Saved to wishlist!
Motorbike going to the jump off point
Professional photographer and tour guide
Complimentary Lunch Included
Round Trip and Private Transportation from any hotel in Cebu or Mactan
Snacks to be brought during the activity
Camera Rental (P1000 - goPro Hero5 and up, SD Card not included)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The package includes pick up and drop off from any hotel in Cebu City or Mactan or any residences in Southern part of Cebu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years old with Parents Consent and Signed Waiver
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Tour Package with Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Tour Package with Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Tour Package with Transportation?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Tour Package with Transportation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Tour Package with Transportation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMotorcycle ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasMotorcycle Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandMotorcycle Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayMotorcycle Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory