3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A full scuba diving course can take three days to complete. Get started breathing underwater and exploring Mactan Island’s spectacular corals in under half a day on this fab Discover Scuba Diving course. After watching a video and trying on equipment, learn some basic scuba skills in the shallows, then spend 40 minutes discovering the underwater world with a dive professional monitoring your every move.
- Learn to breathe underwater on a Discover Scuba Diving experience
- See colorful corals and tropical fish as you explore the reef
- Discover the underwater world in safety with a PADI dive professional
- Package includes all scuba equipment plus a shower and a towel
Saved to wishlist!
All the scuba diving gear with the mask, wetsuit, weight, booties, fins, shower and towel
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Shangri La Resort Mactan , Shangri La Resort Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, PhilippinesThis activity will end right where it started.
2/6/2020 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM12:30 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scottys Action Sports Network
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Try and Discover scuba diving?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Try and Discover scuba diving?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Try and Discover scuba diving?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Try and Discover scuba diving?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 60360P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Try and Discover scuba diving
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCebuScuba Diving - VisayasScuba Diving - Panay IslandScuba Diving - BoracayCategory