6 hours (Approx.)
Luxury<br/>Duration: 5 hours<br/>Executive Van: 2 Passenger Sedan, 5 Passenger SUV or 14 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter or Ford Transit<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GCT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transportation to & from Distilleries, Breweries & Wineries?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transportation to & from Distilleries, Breweries & Wineries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transportation to & from Distilleries, Breweries & Wineries?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transportation to & from Distilleries, Breweries & Wineries?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 85453P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transportation to & from Distilleries, Breweries & Wineries
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCharlestonBus Services - South CarolinaTransportation Services - South CarolinaPrivate Drivers - South CarolinaBus Services - SavannahTransportation Services - SavannahPrivate Drivers - SavannahBus Services - JacksonvilleTransportation Services - JacksonvillePrivate Drivers - JacksonvilleCategory
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumCircular Congregational ChurchDrayton HallCharleston City MarketFort Sumter National MonumentCharleston MuseumGibbes Museum of ArtArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Middleton PlaceEdmondston-Alston HouseSt. Michael's ChurchMagnolia Plantation and GardensOld Exchange & Provost DungeonAiken-Rhett HouseChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)