- Learn how to surf with the help of an experienced instructor
- Go over water safety rules on land before entering the water
- Surf the waves of the Atlantic with your instructor close by
- Bring or rent a board to spend more time surfing after the lesson
Departure & Return
Go to the Southside of the Pier and look for where they rent the yellow umbrellas.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cocoa Beach Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.