Departure & Return
For tours go directly to our waterfront launch where equipment and staff are waiting, behind the Veteran's Memorial Museum building. Park close to the Veteran's Museum and come around back to the water launch... just park for free and paddle super easy!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most guest go bare foot, but water shoes are fine
- You may bring your own food and drinks if desired
- May want to bring sunscreen, hat/visor, sunglasses
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY SOBESURF INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Bioluminescence Comb Jelly Night Tour Paddle Board and Kayak.