- Learn about Cocoa Village history and stop at key landmarks
- Enjoy enough food to make up a full meal
- Get tips from your guide about places to eat and visit
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Cocoa Village tours depart from Myrt Tharpe gazebo located in Magnolia Square in the heart of downtown Cocoa Village. The meeting location can be spotted across the street from Ossorios bakery and south of The Alley clothing store.
A majority of our tours will end at the snug pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended for travelers with severe food allergies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Village Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Village Food Tours Lunch & History Tour.