- See Black River Aquatic Preserve
- Spot native wildlife in a natural environment
- Paddle the preserve with expert instructors
- All equipment provided
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
For tours go directly to our waterfront launch where equipment and staff are waiting, behind the Veteran's Memorial Museum building. Park close to the museum and come around back to the water launch... just park for free and paddle super easy! There are bathroom facilities inside the free museum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll have two hours on the water, plenty of time to watch for the manatees that live along this stretch of coastline: the endangered sea mammals are here year-round, grazing on a wide variety of plants within the borders of the 30,000 acre (121,140 ha.) preserve. If you need extra help or instruction during the tour, simply as an instructor for tips on paddling, and enjoy an easy-going pace throughout the trip. This 2-hour tour concludes at the original departure point, in Banana River Aquatic Preserve.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May want to bring sunscreen, hat/visor, sunglasses
- Most guest go bare foot, but water shoes are fine
- You may bring your own food and drinks if desired
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SOBESURF INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Paddle Board or Kayak Eco Dolphin Manatee Tour.