- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Segway tour: Cover more ground than is possible on foot
- Explore places that cars and buses cannot reach
- See top sites and places missed by most visitors
Departure & Return
This address will take you to the backside of our store; just walk through the arches to get to the front. If you are arriving on the front-side (the water-side) at Langelinie Kaj; we are the last store on the ground-floor level after the stairs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 12 years
- You need to be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands