- A bike tour offers the perfect way to see more of Copenhagen in less time
- Discover Copenhagen’s top attractions in the space of a single tour
- Learn all about the city and its wealth of history from your guide
- Bikes and ponchos are included (helmets are provided for a small fee)
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the open square right before the bridge. Your guide will be waiting outside with the bikes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets available for 20 DKK per person
- Wear clothes for being outside for the whole tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Bike Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.