Explore our promoted experiences
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Copenhagen by boat and bus
- Make use of a ticket for 48 hours and see Copenhagen at your own pace
- Travel around town by open-air boat and double-decker bus
- See top Copenhagen attractions such as the Little Mermaid and Amalienborg Palace
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
To see the impressive Black Diamond structure and the charming town of Christianshavn, climb aboard a bus on the Christiana Tour; and to capture photographs beside the iconic statue based on Hans Christian Anderson’s ‘The Little Mermaid’, take the Mermaid Tour. Visit some of the capitals most renowned and remarkable attractions on the Carlsberg Tour or view the city from the perspective of Copenhagen’s picturesque canals on the Boat Tour.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a full list of stops serviced by the buses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses and boats are heated during winter time
- In cases of rain our busses will be covered with a roof case
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Strömma DK A/S
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms