- 7-hour private shore excursion in Copenhagen
- Drive through scenic Northern Zealand to Kronborg Castle
- Explore Frederiksborg Castle and the town of Hillerod
- Comprehensive city tour of Copenhagen
- Private excursion for just you and your party
- Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Journey through the scenic Northern Zealand countryside toward Kronborg Castle in the 15th-century port city of Elsinore. Learn about its royal and military past, as well as the castle's legends involving Hamlet and Holger the Dane. Continue to Frederiksborg Castle, the 17th-century Dutch Renaissance-style building located in the middle of an impressive garden on three islets.
Eat lunch in the town of Hillerod before departing for the city, where you'll tour the city's highlights. Make stops at Amalienborg Castle, the Little Mermaid statue, Tivoli Gardens, and Christiansborg Palace, among others.
Return to the cruise port for drop-off in time to catch your departing ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers occupying a seat. Each child must have a seat and be provided with a age-appropriate car-seat.
- This tour is available for hotel guests and cruise ship passemngers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands