Departure & Return
The guide meets the group in the middle of the station hall, outside McDonalds.
At the end of the tour you can choose to return to Copenhagen, or spend more time in Malmö on your own. The trains back run every 20 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possibility to stay in Malmö independently after the tour ends.
- Moderate walking is required during the tour.
- Tour will not run if not at least 4 people are booked.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Swedish Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms