Departure & Return
We're meeting at the Central Station, back entrance at Reventlowsgade 7, where it connects with Istedgade in front of Jernbanecafeen.
We're ending the tour at a bar close to the Meatpacking District filled to the brim with delicious local eateries and a fantastic evening scene.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passengers under 18 are not permitted on this tour
- For your Copenhagen By Mie & Friends tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 10 people.
- Comfortable footwear for walking recommended
- Bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain
- 1 Euro per guest will be donated to the ‘Mændenes Hjem’ organisation – a social welfare initiative dating back more than 100 years that aims to help the homeless and other disadvantaged local people
- Travelers who show symptoms for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Copenhagen By Mie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms