3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Master the art of making an iconic sweet treat during a Danish pastry baking class in Copenhagen. Ideal for food lovers, this experience comes with the knowledge of a professional pastry chef, and gives you the chance to meet other like-minded travelers. Plus, a short duration makes this experience ideal for time-pressed travelers.
- Indulge your love of Danish pastry during a baking class
- An ideal choice for food lovers
- Receive tips from a professional pastry chef
- A morning start time leaves you with the rest of the day free
Saved to wishlist!
CINNAMON ROLLS (kanelsnegle)
DANISH PASTRY (Spandauer)
POPPY SEED AND SESAME SEED TWISTS (Frøsnapper)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Grundtvigsvej 10A, 1864 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terrible - Konditorskole
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Art of Baking Danish Pastry?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Art of Baking Danish Pastry?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Art of Baking Danish Pastry?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Art of Baking Danish Pastry
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Language Classes Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCopenhagenLanguage Classes - RostockCooking Classes - RostockLanguage Classes - HamburgCooking Classes - HamburgLanguage Classes - BerlinCooking Classes - BerlinCategory
David Collection (Davids Samling)Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)Langelinie Cruise TerminalNational Aquarium Denmark (Den Blaa Planet)National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Ny Carlsberg GlyptotekVesterbroChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)Kunstforeningen Gl StrandKastelletTivoli GardensCarlsberg Brewery Danish Revue Museum (Det Danske Revymuseet)Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)NyhavnNordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalTycho Brahe Planetarium