- Comprehensive Copenhagen guided city tour: Top sights and hidden gems
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): A more personal experience
- Learn all about the city's history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy some typical snacks as you learn about Copenhagen's culinary heritage
Departure & Return
In front of the statue in Nyboder. At the intersection between Øster Voldgade and Kronprinsessegade. Map address: Krokodillegade 21, 1326 København.
Nyhavn, one of Copenhagen’s most famous areas, full to the brim with restaurants, bars and shops
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please wear suitable footwear for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain.
- For your Copenhagen By Mie & Friends tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 10 people.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six.
- Please note, we won't access the inside of any of the buildings located at the following places: The Kings Yellow Houses, Rosenborg Castle, Christiansborg Palace, The Old Stock Exchange, Nikolaj Kunsthal, The Opera House, The Royal Theatre, The Marble Church or The Citadel. Instead we will experience all of them from the outside.
- Travelers who show symptoms for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Copenhagen By Mie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms