8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take the logistical hassle out of island-hopping around Coron on this fun day tour. Enjoy the white-sand beaches, abundant fish life, and coral reef with giant clams around Bulog Dos Island, Banana Island, and Malcapuya Island. Relax over the included picnic lunch and beautiful views on Banana Island, while your guide tells you a bit about its history—including how it got its name!
- Island-hop to three islands around Coron on a convenient full-day trip
- Hotel transfers and licensed tourist boat travel are included
- Remove the uncertainty from local small-boat travel by joining a tour
- Local tour guide and all entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfer
Licensed Tourist Boat
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pickup guests from other hotels around the area.
- Francisco B. Reyes Airport, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Coron Island Escapade Tour C
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanFull-day Tours - PalawanCategory