Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
- Learn about the area’s conservation efforts
- Upgrade your tour to include a photo package
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are located a few hundred feet off of US 19 in Crystal River on NE 1st Street. We have free parking available and we shuttle you to our launch area which is 1/2 mile away.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for small children (under 6)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddles Outdoor Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don't forget to ask her about the bagels (or bay gulls)!" See review