3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swim with manatees on this nature-focused Crystal River tour. Appreciate these majestic animals in their natural habitat, under the watchful eye of an in-the-water guide who strives to ensure safe and respectful interactions between human and manatee at all times. Tours include snorkeling gear at no additional cost, and professional underwater photos are available for purchase after the tour.
- Snorkel with manatees in their natural habitat
- Small groups—no more than 12 people
- Semi-private and VIP tours available
- Multiple departure times available
Saved to wishlist!
All snorkeling gear - Mask, snorkel, and wetsuit.
Small Groups (No cattle boats)
Scenic boat ride to the springs.
Professional licensed and drug tested captains and guides.
Full service tour facility with gift shop.
Commitment to provide you with a 5 star exprience of a lifetime.
Gratuities for captains and guides.
Bathing suit and towel.
Departure & Return
135 NE 3rd St , 135 NE 3rd St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is the same for children and adults, all persons going on tour must have a ticket regrdless of age.
- Children 3 years old and up are welcome with paid ticket.
- Children under the age of 3 are welcome on private trips (call for private trip pricing)
- Wetsuits available in sizes from 3 toddler to adult 4X.
- All manatee tours are 3 hours in duration.
- Kayaks and Paddle Boards available for rent before or after your tour.
- Photo packages of your manatee experience available for purchase after your tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun 2 Dive Manatee Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Manatee Snorkeling Tours
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCrystal RiverSnorkeling - FloridaSnorkeling - GainesvilleSnorkeling - ClearwaterCategory