3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to know central Florida’s endangered manatees on this private, 3-hour tour and boat cruise. Swim and snorkel with these gentle giants at the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, located in King’s Bay in the town of Crystal River — well known as the home of the manatee. Photos above and below the water will be taken throughout the tour and can be purchased later, if desired. Use of a mask, snorkel gear and wet suit, plus fees and beverages are included.
- See Florida wildlife in their natural environment
- Take a cruise along the Crystal River, home of the manatee
- Swim and snorkel with gentle manatees
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Fun for an entire group or family
Saved to wishlist!
All gear included
Bottled Water provided
Introductory/instructional video offered in English, French, German, Japanese, or Spanish
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
498 SE Kings Bay Dr , 498 SE Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
River Ventures Manatee Tour and Education Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price reflects 1 to 10 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- We are mindful to thoroughly clean water vehicles between visitors.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY River Ventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Manatee Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Manatee Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Manatee Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Manatee Tour
2 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 8 minutes
4 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCrystal RiverNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - GainesvilleWater Tours - GainesvilleEco Tours - GainesvilleHalf-day Tours - GainesvilleNature and Wildlife - ClearwaterWater Tours - ClearwaterEco Tours - ClearwaterHalf-day Tours - ClearwaterCategory