- Swim alongside manatees on a snorkeling adventure
- Tour takes place in Kings Bay where manatees live year-round
- Includes 5mm wetsuit, snorkel, and mask
- Photos and videos of the tour are available for purchase
- You will be accompanied by a divemaster, which is a professionally insured in-water guide.
Departure & Return
Located on property at the Plantation on Crystal River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wetsuits available in children's size 6 up to 3XL
- Use of full 5mm wetsuits (for extra warmth), mask and snorkel
- Children most be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age requirement of 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Plantation Adventure Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized