- Snorkel with manatees in the Crystal River
- See a scenic natural habitat where manatees thrive
- Use snorkeling gear to see manatees underwater
- Great way to learn about Florida's native wildlife
- Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits provided
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Please arrive no earlier than your scheduled tour time. Our captains and guides are busy between trips with the previous tour and readying your boat and our shop for your trip. If you arrive early, you are likely to be waiting for our other guests to get changed and review their photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests with limited mobility are welcome, but must call us to make prior arrangements
- Single travelers may be required to change time or date of tour depending upon availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulf Coast Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take a great interest in maintaining the ecology and habitat as well as ensuring guests depart with great memories." See review