- See hundreds of manatees when you visit in the winter months
- A certified kayak guide will provide you with a kayak and intimate tour
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with your small-group included with the tour
- This tour has an alternative swimming activity during summer months
Departure & Return
Go to the very end of French Avenue (end of dirt road) passed the State Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended you wear quick dry clothes and water/river shoes
- We recommend you bring a swim suit, warm wool or fleece top (winter), waterproof rain jacket or poncho, sun protection (sunhat, sunglasses, sun screen), a camera, and a towel to dry off afterwards.
- There is no restroom at the meeting location. The last public restroom is at Valentine Park (1511 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763) about a mile before you arrive the meeting location. We recommend you stop there before your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venture Outdoors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms