Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided Segway tour through Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Glide along the Intracoastal Waterway while learning a quirky new skill
- Learn about the history and wildlife of the park as you go
Departure & Return
Departure PointFort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
Departure Point: Segway Fort Lauderdale Address: 2892 E. Sunrise Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 Directions: Head east on Sunrise Blvd., make a right on Birch Rd., then make next right and park for FREE behind our building. Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Fort Lauderdale, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Definitely a great idea if you are on a trip to Fort Lauderdale with friends!" See review